Privacy & Cookies
CEDAT85 SRL makes this website available to its users and customers in order to provide free, simple and direct information about its activities. Our aim is to provide information that is up-to-date, accurate and as complete as possible. However, our Company cannot in any way be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided on this website. Therefore, we exclude any liability for moral or material damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information requested, or from the use of incomplete information. The information provided is merely for general guidance and is not binding on CEDAT85. To this end, written confirmation from our Company by e-mail will be required.
Information on the processing of personal data
CEDAT85 SRL informs you that this page describes how the company website (“Site”) is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of visitors and users who consult it.
The information is in accordance with Italian and European legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR) and concerns those who interact with the web services of the Site and, therefore, does not apply to information collected through channels other than this website.
It does not refer, therefore, to processing carried out via other third-party websites or partners of CEDAT85 SRL, which the user may access via links from this website. For such processing, the respective owners must provide independent information.
Who processes user data
The data controller of the data reserved following consultation of this site is CEDAT85 SRL, with registered office in PIAZZA CARDUCCI 27, 72019 San Vito dei Normanni (BR), Tax Code 01322700749, Tel (+39) 0831.952257, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to verify that our processing of personal data complies with this policy and with Italian and European legislation.
The Data Protection Manager is CEDAT85 SRL and can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com. The same constitutes the point of reference for the verification and retrieval of information on the processing of personal data and contact for the user.
Where user data are processed and stored
User data are processed and stored at CEDAT85 SRL at the following address PIAZZA CARDUCCI 27, 72019 San Vito dei Normanni (BR) ITALY where the servers are located.
In any case, it is understood that CEDAT85 will have the right to change the location of its servers, including within or outside the EU, if it deems it necessary. In this case, CEDAT85 assures as of now that the transfer of data, including non-EU data, will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission, or only in the presence of another requirement that complies with the applicable Italian and European legislation.
What personal data we collect and for what reason
Personal data is any information about you that allows us to identify you, such as your first name, last name, contact details, telephone number, e-mail address and information about your access to our website.
We may collect your personal information when you contact us at the telephone numbers listed, send an e-mail, make requests for assistance or use the social network plug-ins in use on the Site.
Through the use or consultation of this Site, therefore, CEDAT85 SRL will process the data of visitors and users to:
- provide information services on products or services marketed by the company;
- manage contact/preventative requests;
- manage data voluntarily communicated (e-mail, fax, etc.) by interested parties to provide specific information and/or assistance services;
- analysing aggregate data on the behaviour of data subjects or analysing, on aggregate data, behaviour on the website;
- prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse detrimental to the website;
- comply with legal obligations.
CEDAT85 SRL may use, for the purposes of direct sales of products or services through the site, the email addresses already provided by the user in relation to a previous purchase of a product or service, even without his explicit consent, provided that it is a product or service similar to that previously purchased). The user may, however, refuse this processing at any time by communicating his or her opposition to the Company.
Where we obtain the data and nature of the provision of data (consequences of a refusal to provide data)
The data are made available on-line when you navigate on the site, fill in electronic forms or if you send e-mails, faxes or telephone calls to the numbers indicated; in particular, personal data, e-mail address and, where requested, telephone number are necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
Any refusal to provide the data necessary for these purposes may make it impossible to fulfil the user’s requests or to provide the other services available or to correctly fulfil contractual (or pre-contractual), legal and/or regulatory obligations.
Depending on the case and, if necessary, the Interested Parties will be informed from time to time of the compulsory or optional nature of the provision of personal data. The compulsory or optional nature of the communication of the data will be highlighted by means of a notice or a specific character to the information of a compulsory nature.
To whom we disclose/disclose your data
For the purposes of using the services and fulfilling the resulting services and obligations, as well as to comply with certain legal and/or regulatory requirements or for the legitimate interest of CEDAT85, the data of the Interested Parties may be communicated:
- to our employees and internal collaborators, and
- to third party companies, contractually linked to the company or other entities that carry out activities and services in outsourcing on behalf of CEDAT85 (third party technical service providers, hosting providers, etc.), appointed where necessary as external data processors;
The personal data of the interested parties will not be disseminated. This does not include, in any case, the communication or dissemination of data required, in accordance with the law, by Police Forces, Judicial Authorities, information and security bodies or other public subjects for purposes of defence or State security or the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
How long we store your data
The data collected by the Site during its operation are used exclusively for some of the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified.
The data collected by the Website will be retained for the entire duration of the services requested and, even after termination, for the fulfilment of all possible legal obligations connected with or deriving from them, except in the case where the data subject has given explicit consent in relation to some of the services offered; in the latter cases, the processing may last until the consent is revoked. In determining the appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process them and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means. Therefore, the processing of user data is excluded when the purposes pursued in the individual cases can be achieved by the use of anonymous data or by other means which allow the identification of the data subject only in case of necessity or at the request of the Authorities.
Finally, the personal data of the Data Subjects may also be stored for as long as is permitted by the applicable legislation in order to protect the legitimate interests of CEDAT85. (art. 2947, co. 1 e 3 c.c.).
How we process your data and comply with data protection regulations
Personal data is processed electronically and automatically for the time necessary in accordance with the above-mentioned objectives. Specific technical and organisational security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
We adopt a range of technical and organisational security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
Interested parties, users of the Website, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them and its communication in intelligible form.
Interested parties have the right to be informed:
- the content and origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing
- the logic applied to the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the data controller and data processors;
- the duration of storage in relation to the specific categories of data processed;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them, in their capacity as managers or appointees.
The persons concerned are also entitled:
- to request the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or limitation of processed data (i.e., if processed in breach of the law), including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- to request the portability of the data to another data controller;
- to object to the processing of personal data (i.e., for sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication);
- to object to any automated decision-making process (including profiling);
- to revoke any consent given, where applicable (it should be noted that revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation)
- to obtain certification that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, please note that you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority to exercise your rights or any other matter relating to the processing of your personal data (garanteprivacy.it).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you should send a written request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date last updated May 2021