Why choose MEDIAMONITOR
Tailor-made news in real-time, made possible by an advanced solution that enables the creation of press reviews and customised bulletins.
Press review in real-time with MEDIAMONITOR
- A web-based solution designed for companies, marketing, and communications departments, press offices, PR agencies to monitor the content of any radio or TV channel in real-time, even if the broadcast is exclusively on the web.
- Intuitive search features in the online archive using the latest generation search engine, with identification and extraction of the exact frame of each video in which the word appears
- Automatic transcription of speech into text
- Cropping of the video or audio frame that refers to the indicated keyword or topic of interest
- Editing: automatic composition of a single video by combining several selected fragments or clippings
- Email alerting to be notified when the keyword or topic of interest is covered during the monitored broadcasts
- Cataloguing: publication of the clippings archive on a customisable web interface that can be integrated into the Media section of the client’s website
- Subtitling: It is possible to add subtitling to the clippings published on the customisable web interface for full accessibility of the content.
Available in over 20 languages.
Who chose us
“Our radio archive work has gained quite a lot of interest, in particular for the way that we have been able to archive the heroic response made by many local radio stations to the pandemic.”
Lead Curator, News and Moving Image, THE BRITISH LIBRARY
THE BRITISH LIBRARY
SAVE OUR SOUNDS
The British Library commissioned Cedat85 to provide a speech-to-text solution for transcribing and archiving its radio broadcasts as part of the ‘Save our Sounds’ project, which involves a collection of 6.5 million recordings from 1880 to the present day.
“MEDIAMONITOR is a valuable solution to support communication professionals, to immediately and simply trace content covered on TV and Radio.”
Direttore Generale & Partner EMG DIFFERENT
In order to quickly obtain information about broadcast contents on the TV and radio which will be used for the design, analysis, and creation of more complex reports, EMG Different chose Cedat85’s MEDIAMONITOR solution.
Request a Demo
Fill the form and choose a date to organise your demo