Cedat85 Group’s UK Based Company Speech-i Limited Has Been Awarded Framework Contract for G-Cloud 13
Speech-i is pleased to have been awarded a Framework Contract for G-Cloud 13.
After being evaluated by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), the bid put forward by Speech-i for G-Cloud 13 was officially approved on 6 September 2022.
Speech-i Managing Director, Enrico Giannotti, said: “We’re delighted to have been successful for the 3th year in a row and being able to provide the G-Cloud framework to our customers for AI-enabled speech-to-text solutions.”
G-Cloud is a UK Government initiative created in 2012 to simplify the procurement of cloud-based services through encouraging innovation and improved services for UK citizens, by allowing customers and suppliers to find each other easily via the Digital Marketplace.
There are several benefits to procuring services through the Digital Marketplace, including:
- The ability to simplify the procurement process by matching your requirements and budget to a list of preferred suppliers.
- Access to over 38,000 services, and more than 5,200 suppliers.
- A high level of transparency, with suppliers’ service information made clear.
- Easy access to a range of smaller suppliers, and the ability to support the government’s commitment to spend £1 in every £3 with small businesses.
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in-house.
G-Cloud 13 has been launched on 9 November and aims to deliver an enhanced experience for both customers and suppliers.
To find out more about G-Cloud or our other frameworks, fill in our contact form or ask to speak to one of our Commercial Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.