Why choose BESMARTCALL
Nowadays, offering a high quality customer experience is a key success factor and the analysis of contact centre conversations is a must-have tool.
TIME AND MONEY SAVING
BESMARTCALL: call centers under control
- BESMARTCALL is the solution for inbound Speech Analytics and Vocal Order Validation for outbound call centre services.
- Based on ASR technology, BeSmartCall transforms inbound and outbound telephone conversations into useful business data.
- BESMARTCALL is a speaker-independent solution (no voice training required) and is able to transcribe natural language using an extensive vocabulary (over 300,000 terms).
- The web interface allows you to define topics and choose keywords, for a tailored analysis, taking into account the information that is important to the user
- An online dashboard allows you to view an immediate report of the analysis set up by the user, with automatic updates in real-time
- Customised reports, statistics and dynamically calculated graphs on selected subgroups are provided on a regular basis
- With BESMARTCALL you can read, listen, and analyse the details of each individual call
- Analysis can be configured according to specific needs in a very simple and straightforward way by the solution user
Available in the following languages: Italian, English (British and US), Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Polish, Greek, Russian, Chinese
Who chose us
“BESMARTCALL is a Speech Analysis solution that stands out in the panorama of Analytics solutions for Omnichannel Contact Centres, for its quality in Speech Recognition and Speech To Text and for the user friendliness of its automated reporting, which allows to support decision making and quality assurance, optimising time and costs.”
Digital Transformation Project Leader, TELEPERFORMANCE ITALY GROUP
Listening to the customers through transcription and analysis of incoming calls made it possible to identify the percentage of dissatisfied customers and to understand the areas for improvement in the service offered, and in which circumstances it was possible to focus on upselling and cross-selling and, in any case, to improve the quality of the service.
Request a Demo
Fill the form and choose a date to organise your demo